St. Thomas' Student Ministries: Grades 6th-12th
THE BIG GOALS
What we want to see out of a graduating senior:
- Spiritual Maturity — understanding Biblical foundations and disciplines as well as moving into leadership roles
- Practical Faith — faith that is personal to each student and has real-life implications
- Spiritual Hunger — always seeking to learn more and grow in their faith
THE SPECIFICS: HOW WE GET THERE
So that we can achieve the big goals, we have implemented some specific strategies. First, we want to teach them how to pray like it is an intimate conversation with Christ. We want them to learn how to dig deeper into scripture and see how the Lord speaks through the words on the page. We teach the students to show everyone the love of Christ, in all social situations. This will foster friendships with non-Christians and let them be “Ambassadors of Christ”. Last but not least, we want them to always remain humble in their faith and know that there is room to grow.
Life Group Dates are as follows:
Middle School: Sundays 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm
High School: Sundays 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- We meet every Sunday from January 10th to June 13th, with the exception of spring break (TBD) and Easter (4/4).
- Location: 757 Long Point Rd Unit D Mt. Pleasant, 29464 (The STAC Center).
- Life Groups will be held outside underneath a covered patio, where social distancing will be implemented.
For further location information contact Sara Smith at 843-412-9430 or email@example.com