St. Thomas’ Student Ministries: Grades 6-12
THE BIG GOALS
What we want to see out of a graduating senior:
- SPIRITUAL MATURITY — understanding Biblical foundations and disciplines as well as moving into leadership roles
- PRACTICAL FAITH — faith that is personal to each student and has real-life implications
- SPIRITUAL HUNGER — always seeking to learn more and grow in their faith
THE SPECIFICS: HOW WE GET THERE
So that we can achieve the big goals, we have implemented some specific strategies. First, we want to teach them how to pray like it is an intimate conversation with Christ. We want them to learn how to dig deeper into scripture and see how the Lord speaks through the words on the page. We teach the students to show everyone the love of Christ, in all social situations.
This will foster friendships with non-Christians and let them be “Ambassadors of Christ”. Last but not least, we want them to always remain humble in their faith and know that there is room to grow.
LIFE GROUP MEETINGS AS OF SEPTEMBER 12TH
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: SUNDAYS 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
- HIGH SCHOOL: SUNDAYS 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Life Groups will be held either inside the Church building or under the covered patio outside as weather permits. Masks are encouraged. We meet every Sunday with the exception of spring break and Easter at the STAC Center, 757 Long Point Road, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
For further location information contact Sara Smith.