NOTHING HIDDEN SERMON SERIES — LIFE GROUP STUDY 4
Scripture | Luke 24:46-49
- In your own words, how would you define/describe a “witness”? Have you ever been a “witness”? What was that like?
- Using the definitions/descriptions of “witness”, how might this help you to understand what Jesus is saying in VS. 48?
- According to vs. 46-47, what “things” were the disciples to be witnesses of?
- Why do you think it was important for the disciples to witness to these things?
- Do you think the call to be “witnesses” applies to you as well? Why or why not?
- What is our ministry as “witnesses” to look like?
- What obstacles do we face as we seek to be witnesses?
- Before going further, take 3 minutes for the group to quietly pray. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you the obstacles you face. Then, pray for Him to remove them.
- Each person needs to name three people they live, work, play, or learn with who are not Christians. Discuss how you can lovingly witness to that person over the next 6 months.