NOTHING HIDDEN SERMON SERIES — LIFE GROUP STUDY 3
Scripture | Luke 24:44-47
- Describe a time when you read or book or watched a movie that you just didn’t understand. What was that like? What questions did you want to ask it’s author/screenwriter?
- Has there ever been a time when you felt like this about the Bible?
- Verses 44-46 — What does Jesus tell his disciples here?
- Why don’t you think the disciples understood Jesus when he told them before? Why do they understand now?
- What do you think Jesus means when he says “that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled”? How is that related to his suffering, crucifixion, and resurrection?
- Why do you think Jesus taught his disciples this?
- What would have happened if Jesus didn’t teach his disciples this?
- How do Jesus’s instructions here change the way you interpret and apply the Bible?
- How is this passage good news for you?
- How might what you’ve learned here help someone you know who has questions about the Bible?