NOTHING HIDDEN SERMON SERIES — LIFE GROUP STUDY 2
Scripture | Luke 24:36-43
- Describe a time when you came to believe something you thought impossible. What happened to convince you?
- Verse 36—What did Jesus do and say here? Why do you think he did and said those things?
- Verse 37—How did the disciples react? Why do you think they reacted in that way? Why do you think Luke included this in his Gospel?
- Verses 38-40—How does Jesus respond to the disciples here? Why do you think he responds in this way? Where do you see Jesus’s love and grace in his response?
- Verse 41a—How did the disciples respond here? What does that mean? How is this different from their response in vs. 37?
- Verse 41b-43—What does Jesus do here? Why was this important? Why do you think Luke recorded this detail?
- How are we like the disciples in this reading?
- Who do you live, work, play, or learn with who would find this story interesting or helpful?