NOTHING HIDDEN SERMON SERIES — LIFE GROUP STUDY 1
Scripture | Luke 24:13-35
- If you have a story, describe a time when you really grew in your belief in Jesus by attending a good Bible story and/or hearing a good talk? Why was it enlightening?
- Verses 13-17—What is happening here? Who’s doing what? (We will discuss why this is happening later)
- Verses 18-24—What do these two say happened to Jesus?
- Verse 17—describes these men as “sad”. Given what you read in vs 18-24, why were they said?
- Verses 25-27—How did Jesus respond to these men? What did these two men not do that made Jesus’ critique necessary?
- Verses 29-32—How did Jesus reveal his true identity to them? Why do you think he did it this way?
- Verse 32—How did the two men respond to this?
- Verses 33-34—What did these men do next? How does this connect with why Jesus hid his identity from these two men for so long?
- How is the Holy Spirit using this scripture to strengthen or encourage your faith? How would this help you to be a better Ambassador?